One of the most common side effects of treatment is nausea and dry mouth.
This collection is complete with everything you need to combat both!
Our Keeping it Down package includes:
- 15 oz ceramic mug - perfect for your favorite tea or warm beverage. Comes in your choice of any of our black handled 15 oz mugs. View mugs here.
- Queasy Drops Plus - Developed in collaboration with an oncology dietician, Queasy Drops Plus help with both dry mouth and the nausea that can accompany treatment. Made from all natural herbs and essential oils including honey and pectin that are proven to help relieve nausea.
- Sea Bands - acupressure wrist bands that are clinically proven to help relieve post-operative and treatment-induced nausea. They are completely drug free and non invasive. They work by applying pressure on the P6 or Nei-Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body. Used by doctors and in hospitals, it is fast-acting, simple to use, and has the ability to be used over and over again. The plastic storage box is a convenient size, making it easy to keep with you at all times.
- Keeping it Down tea, 30g - Our gentle blend is soothing and helps give relief to an upset stomach and nausea. Ingredients: Ginger pieces, turmeric, lemongrass, licorice root, peppermint, lemon peel, black pepper
- Infuser - 2" mesh ball tea infuser for a perfect cup of tea.
- Energy Bar - A delicious, all natural, clean energy bar, packed full of nutrients and protein, perfect to take to appointments and treatments and to keeping your energy up when you don't feel like eating very much.
- Seek the beauty in each day silicone bracelet. Just as the hummingbird travels great distances to find the sweetest nectar, we are reminded to seek the beauty in each day.
**Expedited shipping via Canada Post included